Grohe 30 306 Key Data:
- Height: 8-13/16"
- Spout Reach: 8-7/8"
- Integrated Pull-Out Spray
Grohe 30 306 Features:
- Coordinates seamlessly with other products from Grohe's Concetto Collection
- Faucet body constructed of solid brass, ensuring durability for a lifetime
- Smooth single handle operation allows for precise temperature and flow control
- The pullout spray faucet head with dual controls enhances the faucets versatility
- Spout swivels 90-degrees providing greater access to more areas of the sink
- Grohe faucets are exclusively engineered in Germany
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for kitchen faucets
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- WaterSense Certified product - using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines
- Fully covered under Grohe's limited lifetime warranty
Product Benefits / Technologies:
StarLight Finish: Continuously improving over the last 70 years Grohe's unique plating process has been refined to produce and immaculate shiny surface that is recognized as one of the best surface finishes the world over. Grohe plates sub layers of copper and/or nickel to ensure that a completely non-porous, immaculate surface awaits the chrome layer. This deep, even layered chrome surface creates a luminous and mirror like sheen.
SilkMove Cartridge: The rich and smooth handling of our single lever faucets conveys pure quality. As you change the temperature from hot to cold, one ceramic disc glides effortlessly across the other with absolute precision. These cartridges are manufactured in a high-tech process and feature discs made from a space-proven ceramic alloy. The SilkMove cartridge is yet another example of design and technology fusing to bring you an enhanced water experience.
Grohe 30 306 Specifications:
- Overall Height: 8-13/16"
- Spout Height: 5-1/2"
- Spout Reach: 8-7/8"
- Installation Type: Deck Mounted
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 1
- Flow Rate: 1.75 gallons-per-minute
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2-3/8"
- 1 handle included with faucet